[Newspoetry] Muttering while reading the New York Times

Maiko Covington mcovingt at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 27 13:52:31 CDT 2000

Hello.

	I generally spend a bit of quality time with the New York
Times in the morning, and end up muttering to myself as I read
the articles.

	This morning I decided to actually write down my comments
as I read. You can find the marked up article (with the banner ad
also removed!) at

	http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~mcovingt/

for a limited time only, etc etc. Enjoy. If you click on the little
e-mail things you can send your comments back to newspoetry.

	Maiko "and since when is 'somber' 'sombre'??" Covington