[Newspoetry] Muttering while reading the New York Times

Bill Wendling wendling at ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 27 16:51:38 CDT 2000

Also sprach Maiko Covington:
} Hello.
}
} 	I generally spend a bit of quality time with the New York
} Times in the morning, and end up muttering to myself as I read
} the articles.
}
} 	This morning I decided to actually write down my comments
} as I read. You can find the marked up article (with the banner ad
} also removed!) at
}
} 	http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~mcovingt/
}
} for a limited time only, etc etc. Enjoy. If you click on the little
} e-mail things you can send your comments back to newspoetry.
}
I'm normally pessimistic, but it's a great feeling that the WTO/IMB
proceedings have yet again been stopped by protesters. Way To Go!!! It's
a world-wide movement and it's exciting :).

} 	Maiko "and since when is 'somber' 'sombre'??" Covington
}
...when the Times said it did! ;-)