[Newspoetry] sunday night

nicolle neulist ahcopter at midway.uchicago.edu
Sun Apr 8 21:55:45 CDT 2001

this is a poem i wrote this evening after finishing up some work for an
action this wednesday...there were members of a few different
progressive groups in the same place we were that were working on
different projects today.  since most of you don't go to the university
of chicago, i should probably explain one of the allusions in there.
rc001 is reynolds club room 001...the room in the basement of the
student union where student groups can stash their stuff.  it's also got
a bunch of copiers, art supplies, paper, etc. for groups to work on
projects, publicity, and stuff.  i'm sure just about every school has a
similar place; ours is just called rc001.  anyway, without further ado
or blathering on my part...here goes nothing.
nicky

sunday night

sunday night
is left-wing night