[Newspoetry] Nader Tix

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 10 23:19:14 CDT 2001

If anyone on Newspoetry would like a couple of tickets to the Nader
speech at Foellinger Thursday evening, let me know. Those handing them
out said that you didn't have to have student ID to use them. Note that
these tickets guarantee a seat only from 6:30pm to 7pm. At that time
they throw the doors open to fill the seats still empty, so if you were
planning on going late and taking your chances on getting a seat you
might consider if these tickets fit your plans.

Let me know ASAP, as I will give them to somebody at the Green reception
at the IMC Thursday afternoon if no one indicates a need for them. I
thought I'd give Newspoets first crack at them. I have too much
classwork to attend the speech in addition to the reception.
Mike