[Newspoetry] Newspoetry TV

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 24 14:18:50 CDT 2001

Here's my list -- obviously this is much longer than time allows so I
will cut it down.

The Human Genome
Alan Greenspan's Briefcase
Expecutive Trunk Cauterizes 30% Transcrease in Bag
Microsoft Poem XP
Ban on Execution of Texas Governor is Vetoed by Retarded
Segregated Poem
Ari Fleischer's Weird Nightmare
Text of Prayer to be Spontaneously Chanted at Mandatory, Spur-of-the-moment Prayers to be Held at Impulsively-Scheduled Occasions Pre-determined Suddenly and Unexpectedly by Impromptu Religious Organizations
Tobacco Choking on Ozone
stock film
fall
Julia Butterfly of Suburbia
Aaron's Alphabetic Advancement: an Atrocity?
A fable
Gulf War Syndrome
Newspoem 2 June 2000 (whooping crane killed)
Newspoetry Ratifies Kyoto Protocol
NYPD Tries to Bribe Louima
terms

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 01:35:10PM -0500, Scott Rettberg wrote:
> Dear Newspoets:
>
> CLTV will be taping next Friday's Interactions: Newspoetry event for
> rebroadcast.
>
> Tell your friends and students to make the shew:
>
> INTERACTIONS: NEWSPOETRY
> Aug. 31st
> 7-8:30 P.M
> University of Illinois at Chicago
> Student Services Building, Conference Room B, 1200
> W. Harrison (northwest corner of Harrison and Racine)
>
> Joe Futrelle and all npoets,
>
> Could we get a list who's going to be there, and what they're going to read?
> Steve Tomasula could use this as soon as possible as well.
>
> I'll be posting fliers around town and I faxed in the info to the papers, so
> hopefully we'll get a listing in the Reader, etc. but we're counting on word
> of mouth to fill the seats. Tell everyone you know.
>
> All Best,
>
> Scott

editor-beyond-chief
Newspoetry daught com