[Newspoetry] Newspoetry TV

ahcopter at midway.uchicago.edu ahcopter at midway.uchicago.edu
Mon Aug 27 11:31:40 CDT 2001

hi all!
as for crash space, i don't know of any for free...i'd let people stay with me
if i still had a dorm room this week, but i don't.  this week i'm staying at a
hostel, the Harris Family Hostel downtown...if you don't mind laying down
twenty-five bucks a night to sleep there, it's a really nice place downtown to
sleep...right near everything, and it's safe.
sorry i can't be of more help,
nicky