[Newspoetry] newsdream

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 5 15:42:16 CST 2001

Just think of the marketing and price point implications. "Patiotic"
Americans might only be charged $10 to off a regular Taliban soldier in
this game, while the bidding could really run up to do OBL (with all
profits going to charity of course, after "expenses" were deducted.) It
would naturally only be avialable for the new Micro$oft X-Box game
system.
Mike