[Newspoetry] I'm doing the 'LINDIE LINDA'...

charles joseph smith cjsmith2 at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 9 13:16:10 CST 2001

"Lindie Linda" is my term for doing my own version of the 'hip rolls'
in my room a few hours before I go perform on the piano.

My next performance is tonight at 7pm at the Culture Shock talent show,
at the Courtyard Cafe of the Illini Union. I plan to do two original
piano selections.

And two pictures have been brought up on Netscape--two of my favorite
pictures, courtesy of Rob Scott. You can see them on the web at:

http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~cjsmith2. Look for 'Charles Smith's Photos
on the link.

I feel so happy that I am performing that I always think of that "Love
Don't Cost A Thing" music video of Jennifer Lopez.