[Newspoetry] Rick here RE oh shit

sigfried at shout.net sigfried at shout.net
Tue Jan 2 12:44:23 CST 2001

Joe,

I thank you for publishing this list, since I was about to write you
an extremely perturbed email publically denouncing you and your
cronies for failing to publish my politically daring election poem --
but it turns out you did publish it...it somehow escaped my notice.

On the other hand -- the hell with you.  I've still got a hangover
from the day before yesterday, i locked my keys in my car this morning,
i'm in a foul mood -- I was really looking forward to writing an angry
denunciation.  You stole that opportunity from me, and you knew you
were stealing it.  Bastard.

Sigfried

P.S.  If anyone finds this letter offensive, good.  I'm just itching
for an all-out flame war.