[Newspoetry] Anti-Commercials

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 7 18:57:28 CST 2001

A good idea came up at today's Indy Media Center meeting that I thought
could make an interesting project for the Newspoets. We have a
semi-regular program on WEFT that we would like to have
"anti-commercials" as "sponsors." For example, why you shouldn't shop at
Walmart, why crooked politicians hate Indymedia, why you shouldn't shop
at union-busting employers, etc.

These would be 30 seconds to a minute long. We could use ideas, scripts
or finished recordings, as you will. Contact me or post it to the list.
I think this is right up Newspoetry's dark alley.

Mike