[Newspoetry] Re: Jan. 20

Sehvilla asta at advancenet.net
Mon Jan 15 19:21:58 CST 2001

I still really want to see it happen and make it happen. SDaS dinners
aren't happening yet and I'm busy all day Tuesday, but maybe we all could
meet on Wednesday or another day instead?
 I think we could still pull it off.
sehvilla

"...Monsanto's own tests showed increased levels of mastitis, a painful
udder infection, in cows injected with rBGH. According to food safety
experts, increased levels of mastitis would force farmers to use more
antibiotics, which would be more likely to contaminate the cows' milk.
rBGH milk would also spoil faster because it contains more bacteria and
has a higher "somatic cell count" (translated into layman's language, this
means that the milk contains "more pus").
                            from "Toxic Sludge is Good For You"