[Newspoetry] Re: Your site has been added to wwwDirectory.net.

sigfried at shout.net sigfried at shout.net
Tue Jan 16 10:04:40 CST 2001

Dear Ron,

Thanks for listing the Collaborative Writing Engine on wwwDirectory
net.  The Collaborative Writing Engine itself does not handle
Hypertext Fiction (which is where you categorized it).  It is an
example of Web Published Fiction.  For the category of Hypertext
Fiction I would recommend http://www.unknownhypertext.com/

The most important Web Published Poetry site in existence is
http://www.newspoetry.com/

I would also recommend a great collection of intelligent humor and
art: http://www.schneertz.com/

Best regards,

Sigfried Gold
| Sigfried Gold                        sigfried at onthejob.net |