[Newspoetry] new audio up

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 22 00:40:12 CST 2001

Hello Newspoets,

Tonight I posted (most of) the audio from the IMC reading.  Scott,
this includes me reading "Thank God for Texas" to an appreciative
crowd.  Also it includes the worst-engineered recording on Newspoetry,
which features such bad ideas as dangling the mic in front of a
tweeter.  Perhaps I can claim that the poor sound quality represents
the pain of an upper respiratory infection.

I'm still woefully behind on some recent WEFT content I need to
convert to realaudio.  I'm working on it ...

editor-qua-chief
Newspoetry dot calm