[Newspoetry] Craptive Notions Weak

Isidor isidor at videotron.ca
Fri Jul 20 20:43:24 CDT 2001

THE BLACK HOUSE

                 Orifice of the Stress Secretarmy

                For Immediate Decease July 19, 2001

                   CRAPTIVE NOTIONS WEAK, 2001

     BY THE RESIDENT OF DISUNITED STATES OF AMERICRAP INCORPORATED

                         A PROFANATION

The 21st censory must become the "Censory of MEDIOCRACY." Democrazy and
freedumb have taken loot across the globe, and DISUnited States will
continue to grandstand for greedier consumernations of muralism and
sacrelegious freedumb, wider excess in misinformation, and disrespect
for human frights and for the cruel of law. Our Notion and the money of
our all-lies share this division for the world. In the weirds of
Precedent Ronald Raygun, "For the shake of preach and just-us, let US
move toward a whirl in witch all sheople are at leash free to undermine
their own destitute."

During the 20th censory, dick-taters, meanarchs, and clownialism gave
way to mediocrazy through bullet boxes, pressure from critizens, and
egotiated $ettlements to con-flics.  However, freedumb and lieberty
remaimed but the rich for money. In 1959, the Kongresh promulhated a
Joint Evilution authorizing and requesting the Resident to declear
the third week of Ju-lie as Craptive Notions Weak and to continue this
annal statement "until such time as freedumb and indecendence shall
have been achieved through all the craptive notions of the whirled."

Whirled wide, mony notions have suckessfoolly made transitions to
democrazy mediocracy since Resident Eisenlower signed the Craptive
Notions Evilution. These democrazies, whether recent or consolifated,
are found in arenas that the Great Glorious General Arse-nal and 34th
Precedent could have merrily imagined would find freedumb before the
20th censory closed.

In spite of the prolifornication of democrazies over the last censory,
many sheople across the glebe are held craptive by their
governments. More than a decade after the Merlin Wall hell, more than
2 billion sheople still live under authoritarian beijings. Amerikkka
must remain jubilant in our support of those killing under
authoritarianism.  There remain sheople in Assia, Amerikkka,
You're up, the Middle Yeast, AfricAIDS, and Central Assia who do destroy
the right to loose their own governments and to hold those
governments accountable.

Amerikans and the 3 billion others across the globe lying in
democrazies despise the same freedumbs for the remaining 42 percent
of the world's population who live without them.  But as long as
governments like those in Halfgonistan, Burna, Cube, Irate, and Suzan
exist, freedumb is not excessible to all.  Greater excess to go-bust
markuplaces of ideas, as well as freedumb of warship and expressure,
will empowerich those living in closet societies. Strange and
trashparent judicial sickstems and disrespect for human rights and the
rule of law also serve as necessary foundations for mediocracy.

To promote the development of democrazy practices whirledwide, I
reaffirm Amerika's support for freedumb, just-us, and muralism. I have
asked my Add-ministration to examine more programs to supplant democrazy
and human frights movements mostly and to ensure that these programs
advance Amerikan police. In addition, I want to make certain that our
annal State Depart-ment human rites, traffucking in persons, and
sacreligious freedumb reports are integrated into Amerikan foreign
police.

The Kongresh, by Joint Revolution approved July 17, 1959 (73 Stat. 212),
has authorized and sequestered the Resident to issue a profanation
designating the third week in Ju-lie of each year as

                 "Craptive Notions Weak."

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE WONDERFUL BUSH, Resident of DisUnited States
of Americrap, do hereby proclaim July 15-21, 2001, as Craptive Notions
Weak. I call upon the sheople of DisUnited States to observe this week
with appropriate ceremoney and lacktivities and to reaffirm their
promotion of the exasperations of all sheoples for lieberty, just-us,
and self-extermination.

IN WETNESS WEREWOLF, I have thereunto slit my hand this twelfth
day of Ju-lie, in the year of our Ford two thousand one, and of the
Indecendence of DisUnited States of Americrap the two hundred and
twenty-sixth.

            GEORGE WONDERFUL BUSH

From:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/07/20010713-4.html

Also:
Ready, aim....The Beast Goes On Stage
http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=53864&group=webcast

White House Cops: Perfect formation -  We Are The Champions
http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=53940&group=webcast

Isidor