[Newspoetry] Deep Speed 4.4

gillespie william k gillespi at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 20 22:06:24 CDT 2001

All those naysayers thought our free palindrome verification service would
end with the collapse of the optimistic Clintonian dot com era. Well, it's
untrue. We're offering improved online palindrome authoring services, all
fully supported. If you haven't had a chance, now is the time to try
the only authoring tool developed by palindromists for palindromists. 4.4
offers expanded functionality and a new URL.

<http://www.wordwork.org/deepspeed/>

With a tip of the hat to "O.K", I am Maiko" Covington

:)