[Newspoetry] Re: Newspoetry digest, Vol 1 #710 - 3 msgs

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Sat Jul 21 23:57:35 CDT 2001

At 06:26 AM 07/21/2001 -0500, newspoetry-request at lists.groogroo.com wrote:

>Message: 2
>Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:43:24 -0400
>From: Isidor <isidor at videotron.ca>
>To: newspoetry at lists.groogroo.com
>Subject: [Newspoetry] Craptive Notions Weak
>
>THE BLACK HOUSE
>
>                 Orifice of the Stress Secretarmy
>

>                For Immediate Decease July 19, 2001
>

>                   CRAPTIVE NOTIONS WEAK, 2001
>

>     BY THE RESIDENT OF DISUNITED STATES OF AMERICRAP INCORPORATED
>

>                         A PROFANATION
>

>The 21st censory must become the "Censory of MEDIOCRACY." Democrazy and
>freedumb have taken loot across the globe, and DISUnited States will
>continue to grandstand for greedier consumernations of muralism and
>sacrelegious freedumb, wider excess in misinformation, and disrespect
>for human frights and for the cruel of law. Our Notion and the money of
>our all-lies share this division for the world. In the weirds of
>Precedent Ronald Raygun, "For the shake of preach and just-us, let US
>move toward a whirl in witch all sheople are at leash free to undermine
>their own destitute."
>
>During the 20th censory, dick-taters, meanarchs, and clownialism gave
>way to mediocrazy through bullet boxes, pressure from critizens, and
>egotiated $ettlements to con-flics.  However, freedumb and lieberty
>remaimed but the rich for money. In 1959, the Kongresh promulhated a
>Joint Evilution authorizing and requesting the Resident to declear
>the third week of Ju-lie as Craptive Notions Weak and to continue this
>annal statement "until such time as freedumb and indecendence shall
>have been achieved through all the craptive notions of the whirled."
>
>Whirled wide, mony notions have suckessfoolly made transitions to
>democrazy mediocracy since Resident Eisenlower signed the Craptive
>Notions Evilution. These democrazies, whether recent or consolifated,
>are found in arenas that the Great Glorious General Arse-nal and 34th
>Precedent could have merrily imagined would find freedumb before the
>20th censory closed.
>
>In spite of the prolifornication of democrazies over the last censory,
>many sheople across the glebe are held craptive by their
>governments. More than a decade after the Merlin Wall hell, more than
>2 billion sheople still live under authoritarian beijings. Amerikkka
>must remain jubilant in our support of those killing under
>authoritarianism.  There remain sheople in Assia, Amerikkka,
>You're up, the Middle Yeast, AfricAIDS, and Central Assia who do destroy
>the right to loose their own governments and to hold those
>governments accountable.
>
>Amerikans and the 3 billion others across the globe lying in
>democrazies despise the same freedumbs for the remaining 42 percent
>of the world's population who live without them.  But as long as
>governments like those in Halfgonistan, Burna, Cube, Irate, and Suzan
>exist, freedumb is not excessible to all.  Greater excess to go-bust
>markuplaces of ideas, as well as freedumb of warship and expressure,
> [...]

I don't know how you guys feel about criticism.....but Isidor, this is
creative as hell and funnier than a bitch!  :)  If you would only let me
change just a FEW spellings....like "sheeple" rather than "sheople", though
I guess sheeple....I mean people.....get the point.  :P   Anyway, GREAT work!!

Looks like you live in Canada....if you were local to Champaign-Urbana,
Illinois, USA, I'd INSIST that this get printed in the next issue of our
little IndyMedia newpaper, the public i.  Maybe it will be, anyway.

John