[Newspoetry] Dear Mr.Bull Klynton

Isidor isidor at videotron.ca
Sun Jul 22 01:13:00 CDT 2001

Dear Mr.Bull Klynton,

Sir,

Your Lordship,

I would like to commend you for your astounding humanitarianism; truly,
you are the Mother Teresa of Statesmanship. Your deep spiritual
commitment to honor and justice, and your immense talent on the
sexophone have not gone unnoticed.

There is no one in the world who could ever be as noble a president as
you were...Not even George Wonderful Bush!

In my humble opinion, you should be given a medal of honor for your
outstanding role as ambassador of universal peace. You are such an
inspirational leader and I deeply appreciate the crusade you have been
"spearheading" on the International scene.

The results you have brought about in the Middle East are astonishingly
remarkable. It's surprising the citizens of America did not keep you on,
not only as President, but as Saintly King of the Promised Land of The
Free. We are deeply proud of your accomplishments in accelerating the
process to bring about the Glorious New World Ordure we have been
patiently waiting for...

Your visionary glow ballistic outlook has brought us such hope of
prosperity that our cups runneth over...

We praise the pot you pee in and bless the the beds you cheat in.
You are such an honest and upstanding citizen of the New World Odor.
You are such a highly developed spiritual master that I would do
anything to become worthy of your pardon. Please forgive me for I know
not what I do...

I wish to serve and worship you and put you back on the pedestal you so
"Richly" deserve: I propose removing the statue of Liberty and replacing
it with a statue of you, Lord William Jefferson Bull Klynton, with a
beautiful gold plaque on which it shall be written: Bull Klynton, the
Greatest Fucking Bullshitter in History. Your immortal monument shall be
joined later on by equally massive statues of Bush Daddy and Duck
Chainy, the Greatest Living Dinosaurs since The Great Flood.

           Isidor

P.S.: You too, will receive an honorary Law Doctorate from the
University of Calabogus, not just George Wonderful Bush! Sleep tight...