[Newspoetry] tents need for street theater festival

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Tue Jul 31 20:58:43 CDT 2001

If anybody has any tents that are free standing (meaning they don't
necessarily need to be anchored into the ground) and are good for shading,
please contact me immediately!!!

The Street Theater Festival on this Saturday (august 4th) needs a few for
the audience seating areas in the street.  We tried to build an awning
system, but it didn't work.  we're having to resort to fans, but the
street doesn't have the voltage for the big industrial fans (imagine a hundred
personal fans blowing away the audience....oh, the humor).

we need a minimum of two and up to six.

if anyone can help out with this, or need more information, please contact
me as soon as possible.  you can email me at bhagy at onthejob.net, or you
can try to call me at DSC at 356-9176 (although getting ahold of me via
email is much easier).

thanks in advance, in afterthought, and in general

brian
the "going out of his mind with all the details" coordinator of the street
theater festival guy person