[Newspoetry] Re: [Sdas] lend instruments to scratch band

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Tue Jul 31 17:44:51 CDT 2001

just to clarify, the scratch band will not be playing throughout the day.
the scratch band is part of the final performance (an opera performed by
the Bahdy Arts Troupe), which will happen at 5:30.

if people wish to play music throughout the day, great (so long as no
theater performances are happening at the time).  and if there are a few
folks who wish to present a teaser of the scratch band at various times in
the day, also great (again, so long as no theater performances are
happening at the time).  however, the actual scratch band is scheduled as
an a performance, part of the closing ceremonies (if you will) of the
festival.

applause and pats on backs should be given to sehvilla mann and sarah
carsey for the work they've put into this festival.

brian