[Newspoetry] print venue for newspoets.

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Mon May 14 13:30:15 CDT 2001

dear community

everything i write for NewsPoetry is IMC-able.  i want to write pieces
that are simultaneously newspoems and indymedia. and/ or simultaneously
newspoem, indymedia, and serious folking music.

i can't imagine how the newspoems i write would fit into the template of
the print.indymedia pdf, but i don't think that's my job.

paulkotheimer