[Newspoetry] U.S. poet laureate invokes troubling metaphor

Ranjan Banerji ranjan at banerji.net
Tue Sep 11 15:17:34 CDT 2001

I think perhaps both phrasings are appropriate.  I'm sure someone's noticed
the shiva-lingam aspects of these targets...one target is a pair of huge
phallic objects, the other a large vaginal ring?  I can't be the only one
seeing this...

--
Ranjan Banerji              "I know you believe you understand
ranjan at banerji.net          what you think I said, but I'm not