[Newspoetry] Newspoets At IMC Tuesday Night

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 8 18:48:17 CDT 2002

At the Urbana-Champaign IMC, 218 W. Main St., Urbana, IL

Tuesday April 9th, 8pm, Alix Olson and the Newspoets

Big big big show!  $10-$15 sliding scale cover.

Newspoets wishing to read should show up with their material at 8pm. We
will have roughly one hour (it may be a bit less) before Alix Olson goes
on. She has a great reputation for bending the words herself, so don't
miss this show if you like Newspoetry-ish stuff, even if you weren't
planning on reading yourself.

I assume any Newspoet who reads could get into the show free, but since
the IMC could use the revenue, it also would be great if you could chip
in something if you can afford it. In either case, we're hoping to see
Newspoets doing their thing. Due to circumstances beyond our control,
some Newspoets who would ordinarily be there may not be able to make it,
so come on down!

Mike Lehman