[Newspoetry] more t-shirt designage

John gavroche at gavroche.org
Wed Feb 6 10:59:24 CST 2002

Both designs appeal -- but if we were to go with the three poems in SPF
(standard-poem-format), I'd lean towards 3 different poems -- and multiple
tshirts so different poets got recognized and we could pick and choose or
collect the entire set.

I really enjoyed searching the first one for lines I recognized.   And it
may be more likely to get people to yell "Stop!" at me, while they stare at
my shirt for long periods of time.

I know I'm not the only one who likes to see their poetry-in-print.  Not the
only one who likes to be stopped in the street by strangers, just so they
can stare at you.  (Preferably good-looking strangers, so you can stare
back.)

The more poets on a single shirt, the more market there will likely be....

If it needs to be said:
Any and all of my poetry which has appeared on these pages should be
considered grist for the mill

John Newmark
NewsPoet