[Newspoetry] more t-shirt designage

Robert Porter bwp61 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 6 13:47:33 CST 2002

Thanks, John. This brings up the issue of permission.  I do want to
incorporate the work of multiple newspoets into the t-shirt design, whatever
that finally ends up being.  But if there's anybody out there who has
objections to the use of their work, in part or in toto, for t-shirt
purposes, please let me know.  I'll go along with any preference you might
have.  This is, after all, your poetry.  What's done with it is, or should
be, strictly up to you.

-- Bob Porter
Department of Illuminations