[Newspoetry] amusing spam

Editor-Within-Chief futrelle at shout.net
Mon Feb 18 14:11:10 CST 2002

Are we "advanced poets"?  Maybe we should charge this guy a fee for our poems.

Judging from his site, he's a flag-waving poet.  Perhaps we should each
send him a poem on the subject of the American flag, and see what he suggests.

Based on his self-description, we probably ought to describe ourselves --
with several exceptions -- as "0-book poets".

>Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:33:08 -0500
>From: Dan Masterson <prdan at optonline.net>
>To: futrelle at shout.net
>
>ADD A LINK?
>

>POETRY MASTER
>Free Offer
>
>Advanced Poets: Send 4-book poet Dan Masterson a poem and he will get back
>to you with comments, free of charge. No strings. Further consultation by
>fee. Email address and details available on
>site:  <http://www.poetrymaster.com>http://www.poetrymaster.com

editor-within-chief
http://www.newspoetry.com/