[Newspoetry] Dear Mr. Hitler

Isidor isidor at videotron.ca
Tue Feb 19 23:50:16 CST 2002

Dear Mr. Hitler,

I think that the current course of burning down your own government
building to prompt a crackdown on the general population may be a
misguided (even if a well intentioned) policy. Also, perhaps we can find
a way for the many different ethnic groups that live in Germany to live
in harmony and contribute to the common good. One more thing, I think
people will respect you more if you would consider an alternative to
taking over the world.

  Love ya lots,

  A concerned citizen

Appeal to President George W. Bush
http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=129406&group=webcast

"OHS is responsible for implementing a comprehensive strategy to combat
widespread public realization of the oxymoronic nature of 'Government
Intelligence.'

Furthermore, OHS is tasked with elevating me to a quasi-Co-Vice
President role, thereby positioning me for a kickin' Presidential run in
2008." - Governor Tom Ridge

Isidor:

Hey Tom Boy, did you know that:
The UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT is the World's Greatest TERRORIST
ORGANIZATION!

That makes you a terrorist Tom Boy...!

You and the rest of them there Pink Trash Bomb Freaks running the
Pentagoons and the Criminal Ignorance Agency.

I don't call your unelected rogue military junta a government.
You are THE REAL TERRORISTS and you're going to be swept away by the
rising tide of an awakening humanity. So I wouldn't waste any time
dreaming about becoming a future president. You'll be lucky if they find
you a nice cell in Alcatraz!

Cheers,

Isidor