[Newspoetry] The Buffalo Billbillies

Isidor isidor at videotron.ca
Tue Feb 19 23:46:13 CST 2002

By Buffalo George and The Buffalo Billbullies.

Who says Isidor hates misteaks?
I relish them!
I muster them up and catchup on the latest goondoggles every day.

Come and listen to a story 'bout a man named Jeb
A poor mountaineer barely knew about the web
And then one day he was shootin' at some fool
When up through the ground came a bubbblin' pool...

Oil that is...Black gold...Texas pea.

Well the first thing you know old Jeb's a millionaire
The klan folks say: "Jeb move away from there!"
They said "Washingtony is the place you oughtta be"
So they loaded up the truck and they moved to Pentagoonie

Swimming fools...movie scars

Well now it's time for Jeb and all his kin to say goodbye
He'd like to thank you all out there for buying all his lie
You're all invited back next week to this low quality
To have a heapin' helpin' of their horsepitalitea

I love misstakes; I seize them with snapping jaws and gulp them
down by the hundreds every day, along with six or seven sharkrats and a
basket full of freshly fallen fellons, with 2 or 3 sizzling weaselwasp
shish kebabs in a nice Oilodon sauce. Oummm....

Hasta la pasta

Isi