[Newspoetry] newspoetry movie review: minority report

Chris Piuma piuma at flim.com
Thu Jul 4 00:35:23 CDT 2002

I have long wanted Newspoetry.com to branch into full-fledged
"sections" instead of the pure "front page" feel it has now. Where
are the restaurant reviews, the interviews, the sports reports, the
classifieds? The local interest? The columnist who drones on about
cats or the local rich folk?

For the love of pete, where are the comix?

Anyway, some of these sections have been touched on in the past, but
if our nation's newspapers tell us there is more to news than the
headlines, then I for one am ready to believe them. And even though a
review of _Minority Report_ could hardly be considered lacking in
headline content (as anyone who read's the blog at
www.thismodernworld.com knows), it nevertheless gets this intrepid
reporter's two thumbs up -- way up!

--
Chris Piuma, etc.
http://www.flim.com

Editor-Within-Chief showed great grace and sensitivity to write on 02.07.04: