[Newspoetry] poetry APB

John gavroche at gavroche.org
Fri Jul 12 13:16:21 CDT 2002

Perhaps someone could write a poem about which matchup is more strange:
Michael Jackson / Priscilla Presley
Janet Jackson / Justin Timberlake
(Maybe Brittney should knock on Jermaine's door.)

I don't normally delve into the news from People Magazine....but perhaps
someone else could investigate further.