[Newspoetry] 2 from Kurt Heintz

William Gillespie gillespi at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 13 08:51:20 CDT 2002

Hey you groovy newspoets!

Here's two submissions from Kurt Heintz of http://www.e-poets.net.

They are "1400 S. Loomis" and "In the Age of Syphillis."

He sent them to me as Word documents and I am forwarding them to the
list as flawed Word HTML attachments. I will also send editor Futrelle
the original Word docs so he might give their markup the care and
attention they richly deserve after all Kurt has done for our movement,
such as reading treasonous Newspoetry at SDSU to an audience of Southern
California academics in April, and letting a sick newspoet crash on his
couch last September.

Peace&love.