[Newspoetry] Please share the words of "The Pledge" with your readers!

Chris Piuma piuma at flim.com
Wed Jun 19 15:46:08 CDT 2002

When you put it that way, I don't have any problem with it! I'm definately in favor of this paragraph being handed out to NYC school children.

I especially like the "pledge pledge pledge pledge pledge pledge positive prepared proper questions questions rainbow roots seeds seek serve sometimes staying stop striving strong tear that" part.

Yrs,

Chris.