[Newspoetry] Please share the words of "The Pledge" with your readers!

Editor-Within-Chief futrelle at shout.net
Wed Jun 19 15:44:58 CDT 2002

Dear Readers,

I would like to share the words of "The Pledge" with you.  Here they are
(in alphabetical order):

A A a a a a a able accept allowing always always always am and and and and
answers answers any appreciate as as awareness away be be become beginning
being best better body by colors confidence cultural cultures discoveries
down drugs education ever evil for for from fully future gain growth hard
hard healthy human I I I I I I I I I importance knowledge languages lead
learn maintain many mind misfortunes mother's my my my my my myself no not
obstacles of of of of of of one other others overcome painting person
personal picture plan plans pledge pledge pledge pledge pledge pledge
pledge positive prepared proper questions questions rainbow roots seeds
seek serve sometimes staying stop striving strong tear that that the the
the the the the the to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to
today tomorrow tomorrow tree tree try understand understanding
understanding understanding where who will will wiser with with work work

editor-within-chief
http://www.newspoetry.com/