[Newspoetry] Your Weekly Performance Report

Kane at InternetSeer reports.7g7j5YM4xX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671ETzU.e3 at mail.internetseer.com
Mon Jun 24 22:56:07 CDT 2002

InternetSeer.com
Web site monitoring

Your Weekly Web Site Performance Report For June 17, 2002 - June 23, 2002

Dear Subscriber,

EnterURL, a trusted source for small business services, announces the re-design of
their Web site and Search Engine Submission services.  Now EnterURL has four Search
Engine Submission services that will help maximize your company's potential online.

* <a href=http://www.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxAzD7j7lEWR7g7jQijpxX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671ETzUX7879OwU=e3 target=_blank>New! Express Submission</a>- In less than 72 hours they guarantee to list your site on over 20 search engines including AOL, HotBot,
  About, MSN, LookSmart and others. ONLY $59.95
* <a href=http://www.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxAzD7j7lEWR7g7jQijpxX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671ETzUX7879OwU=e3 target=_blank>New! Express Plus</a>- In addition to your Express Submission they will include the monthly Submission Blasts Plus an additional
  250,000 sites, submission reports and our anti spam protection. ONLY $179.95  ? SAVE $239.95
AND
* <a href=http://www.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxAzD7j7lEWR7g7jQijpxX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671ETzUX7879OwU=e3 target=_blank>Blast</a>-  They submit your Web site to more than 250,000 search engines, directories and specialty sites. Includes a submission
  email report from our search engine experts.  ONLY $29.95
* <a href=http://www.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxAzD7j7lEWR7g7jQijpxX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671ETzUX7879OwU=e3 target=_blank>Yearly</a>- They blast your Web site for a full year each month to over 250,000 search engines, directories, and specialty sites
  plus another 250,000 sites each blast. ONLY $129.95

Start getting your small business to perform online today at EnterURL.com.

Watch for additional benefits and services like these in future InternetSeer reports.

Kane Bender, VP eBusiness Development Team

Drive Targeted Sales Leads to Your Web site!

Did you know that EnterURL enables you to reach more than 85% of Internet users by
submitting your Web site to the TOP 100 Search Engines AND over 250,000 others?

* Get a one-time blast for only $29.95  OR
* SAVE $229.45 with the yearly service for $129.95

PLUS sign up with our yearly service today and we'll provide a FREE list of the top
keywords used on search engines to find your product or service.  A $99 Value.

New! Port Monitoring from Atwatch.

Announcing a new port monitoring service!  With monitoring frequencies every 1,5,15,
30 and 60 minutes you can ensure your email servers and other critical application
and other services are working.  Covering 17 varieties including, FTP, POP3, SMTP,
SSL and many more

Also able to monitor your Internet and user-defined ports!

Review the features, benefits and pricing of this new service being brought to you
from Atwatch, the exclusive provider of InternetSeer advanced monitoring solutions!

ALERT
Don?t get hacked!

Check over 1,500 vulnerabilities in less than 24 hours
with no additional hardware or software purchases.

Why pay thousands for the same service you can get for
as little as $25 per month?  You wouldn?t.

Weekly Summary Report
http://www.newspoetry.com/titlepage.shtml
Total Outages: 0.00
Total time on error: 00:00
Percent Uptime: 100.0
Average Connect time*: 0.14
 * Average in Seconds

If you would like to see the daily performance during the past week, go to the link below to view your report(s),

http://www.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YKWR7h7oYxX7976OHcadUUNxGxD7i7gEWR7078YwKxwGNJX7372OxxKR797bYwAR727hYz=e3

Customer Service &
Account Management Information
Log in at http://www.internetseer.com to keep your account up to date.
Your login name is, newspoetry at lists.groogroo.com. Get Your Password at http://www.internetseer.com/help/password.xtp

* Add Additional URL?s to your Weekly Performance Report with <a href=http://www.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxUND7j7lEWR7g7jSbspxX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671ETzUX7879OPD747eEW=e3 target=_blank>Priority Club</a>
* Do you need 24/7 Tech Support?  We can help you get your Web site back
  Online with our <a href=http://www.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YPzPD7j7lEWR7g7jSbtpxX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671ETzUX7879OPD747eEW=e3 target=_blank>Personalized Tech service.</a>
* Maintain your web site or network security with our new enterprise level
* If you have any questions regarding your Performance Reports, visit our help
  site, or email us at support at internetseer.com

Spotlight:
InternetSeer 24/7 Tech Support

We will help you get your Web site back Online 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week. No setup fee and no hassle... we do it for you!

It's as easy as 1-2-3.

Great Services

Cancel
This weekly performance report was sent to newspoetry at lists.groogroo.com.
If you no longer wish to have InternetSeer monitor your Web site, click here to cancel your account: <a href="http://www.internetseer.com/cancel/auto.jsp?7g7j5YM4xX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671ETzU=e3">
http://www.internetseer.com/cancel/auto.jsp?7g7j5YM4xX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671ETzU=e3 </a>
Or reply to this email with Cancel in the subject line.

End of report

##7g7j5YM4xX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671ETzU=e3##