[Newspoetry] Books ~ A Wee Bit O'Luck for Book Lovers

newsletter at faganbooks.com newsletter at faganbooks.com
Mon Mar 4 20:57:00 CST 2002

Hello from www.FaganBooks.com!

March 2002 Book Newsletter

Table of Contents
Vol. 1 – Irish Sale 15% Off All Books St. Patrick’s Day Weekend!
Vol. 2 – Fagan Books, How We Got Started (You asked, we answer!)
Vol. 3 – We Bring You Our Love of Ireland Collection
Vol. 4 – Books For Your Walls?! No Shelves Required!
Vol. 5 – The Importance of Good Condition
Vol. 6 – Quote of the Month, in Gaelic!!
========================
Volume 1  Irish Sale 15% To honor our Irish Heritage we are having a 15% off sale March 15th -17th!  Now’s the time to grab that title you’ve been looking for!  This discount is only available through our website or in person at our gallery.  Visit http://www.faganbooks.com now!

Volume 2  Fagan Books, How We Got Started - You asked, we answer! We were surprised that the very first question we were asked was, How did Fagan Books get started?  It came from Ohio and we’re glad to answer!  Read the story at http://www.Faganbooks.com now! Story suggestions are rewarded.  If we use your idea for a newsletter article, you get free shipping on your next book..

Volume 3  We bring you our Love of Ireland Collection We have assembled some very interesting and rare titles relating to Ireland.  One of the most fascinating titles is Irish Fairy Tales by James Stephens signed and illustrated by Arthur Rackham.  Other selections include some James Joyce titles, Irish History items, and travel books.  Go to http://www.Faganbooks.com now!

Volume 4  Books For Your Walls?! We’re pleased to announce for all you bibliophiles that now you can have all the fun of having books without dusting or moving them! View over 20 unique, book related posters that you can get framed and ready to hang at Our Poster Shop at http://www.Faganbooks.com

Volume 5 - The Importance of Good Condition
Good condition is the most important factor in determining the value of any book.  Even when considering ordinary books, a copy in very good condition will be worth more than one that is not.  Seems pretty basic?  Well a lot of people do not realize this simple fact.  Learn how bookmen grade condition at http://www.Faganbooks.com

Volume 6  Quote of the Month This month’s quote is “Book Of Days”;
Ó lá go lá, mo thuras,
An bealach fada romham.
Ó oíche go hoíche, mo thuras,
na scéalta nach mbeidh a choích'.