[Newspoetry] poemmmm2

The Cat aristomenus2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 21:09:07 CST 2002

AUTOMATED DIAL-A-VOTE PHONE SERVICE

If you know your party's number: press 1
If you know your party's extension: press 2
If you like to party: press 3
If you vote donkey: press 4
If you vote elephant: press 5
If you vote green: press 6
If you vote anti-christ: press 666
If you vote: Al-Qa'ida remain on the line.
Press # for help or more options….

1: Please dial the number and the area code you wish
to call.
2: You will be directed to operator assistance.
3: Party on and pass the beer bong.
4: Thank you for voting lefty!
5: Thank you for voting righty!
6: Thank you for voting tree hugger, but your vote is
going to hell.
666: Thank you. You and your vote are going to hell.
those remaining on the line: please hold so that we
can trace your call.
#: pick a number, any number, 4 through 6. good
choice!

any other numbers: we're sorry the number you dialed
is either invalid or no longer in service, please hang
up and try again...this is message 2346987.

Thank you for using automated dial-a-vote phone
service.