[Newspoetry] Enron--Savings & loan debacle and other rip-offs

Rbrkwho at aol.com Rbrkwho at aol.com
Thu May 2 12:21:14 CDT 2002

                                               OF POLITICOES
                                                          by
                    The ignoble venom spewing from their muttering mouthtraps
                    has never eluded my mind--I watch in utter disbeleif--they
                    shake their pudgy fists at indiscretions all the time
spittle
                    dribbles from fat lips feeding to satiety their own
                    prurient pornographic concerns
                         Plenty foxy in their discourse conjoining a
mean-spirit
                    with a continuous onslaught of opprobrium and evil
                    denunciations as deep pink flamingoes decorate their
lawns.
                         Ever present with criticism yet too,too lax on
constructive
                    suggestions signaling bourgeoissification of Jane & John
citizen
                    & will those palpable political pundit piranhas, and
CEO'S once again
                    drain, extract, stain & plunder the treasures of our
                    democracy?