[Newspoetry] SELECTION FOR OCTOBER 24, 2002?

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Sun Nov 24 23:30:36 CST 2002

At 10:26 PM -0500 11/24/2002, Mhubertw at aol.com wrote:
>HAVE DUMBYA AND ASSCROFT CENSORED IT?

The selection for October 24, 2002 is "Seven Practical Things to Do
Today" by Chris Piuma.

If you're wondering about November 24, I haven't put a poem in the
queue yet.  Which means I'm in trouble because midnight is
approaching. I'll get right on that.  Here's the FAQ entry which
explains everything:

Q: I'm seeing the poem for yesterday. What's going on?

One of two things:

1.	You are in a different time zone than the Newspoetry server.
Poems change at midnight, U.S. Central Time. You're just lucky the
server isn't in Indiana.
2.	The editor has not gotten around to queueing up a poem for
today. Although the editor strives to run the site with the
efficiency of a fine swiss timepiece, his salary of $0 is sometimes
insufficient incentive for him to attend to his responsibilities with
the utmost dispatch. He accepts bribes.

Person