[Newspoetry] newspoem HVXFIRGB

Donald L Emerick emerick at chorus.net
Tue Nov 26 11:15:09 CST 2002

**
** original transmission to one of recipients blocked in msn network but
** the "error" message does not inform me of the identity of the failing address
** so I am resending this, to make sure it works on the general recipient
** discard this message if you have seen it before and if you also
** have no use for its redundant duplication and repetition
** (but, then, don't let me dictate your tastes:
** (but, under no circumstances,
** (should you delete this message without reason,
** (for such action would then be contingent on accident, and thus a vanity)
**
WH Memo 7891.3