[Newspoetry] call for pomes

John gavroche at gavroche.org
Thu Oct 10 16:41:36 CDT 2002

Apparently...I may have to peruse the state code and find out what else I
might be able to do in this state if I had a sex change.

Actually, the news article linked to contains a whole lot more material...I
picked out the smallest part of it.  Apparently, public sex is legal in
Missouri.  (as long as it's not misconduct, and as long as there is no
chance of suprising anyone)  Not sex in public parks, but if there is a
store (say an adult video store) that allows public sex inside its doors,
and clearly has signs on the outside stating what goes on inside,  so
there's no possibility anyone will ever be shocked when they open the door,
there's no problem.    In some ways, I think this makes Missouri a better
state to have sex in than Nevada...and allows for some really interesting
entertainment for bars....if only we can clear up this misconduct thing, and
get the tourism dept on board.  Gives a whole new meaning to "The Show Me"
state.