[Newspoetry] William Joe and Paul at KCPA

William Gillespie gillespi at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 10 16:52:58 CDT 2003

Sunday at 3 PM at Krannert Center is a performance of spoken word artists,
featuring Mariposa, Inner Voices, and a number of local performers,
including me, Joe, & Paul (The Admiral Poindexter Trio) performing the
Ventriloquists' Administration beneath elaborate racks of moving colored
lights and in front of a video screen that will be displaying
who-knows-what. Paul will have a Goliath bass amp.

http://www.kcpa.uiuc.edu/perform/detail.php/id/0735086407280780

is all the information I know of, even if we are not mentioned. This is
the final event in a weekend of spoken word concerts.

William