[Newspoetry] Re: Newspoetry digest, Vol 1 #1344 - 1 msg

emerick at chorus.net emerick at chorus.net
Mon Dec 8 12:34:46 CST 2003

Speaking unofficially, I could say "yes", because I have received your submission, and apparently you have already passed the tests and practice rules (requirement and procedural compliances are certified by apparent operating response of the system) -- but, if you mean, is joe (or anyone else, like rob) going to open to archive to new daily postings (other than the one in schneerz (sp)... well, that where you would need an offical ruling)  ---

but, if you just want to spray paint the walls of the net receivers of newspoetry hanger-ons like me, then, rest assured that at least one (other) reader exists, for now...
Thanks for listening,
(Back without popular demand,
fronts for critical supply side)
Donald L Emerick