[Newspoetry] FW: The Poetry of D.H. Rumsfeld (fwd)

emerick at chorus.net emerick at chorus.net
Fri Dec 12 14:16:50 CST 2003

Let me add my ringing-in-your-ears endorsement to the recent remarks of Donald L Emerick anent DHR's NewsPoetry, as brought  so recently, and cogently, if I may be so bold so as to say, to our <UN>divided attention by our Canadian compatriot.

One can always count upon DLE for abasement, because he gets right down underneath everything, down below the foundations, down as far as China some say (but others think he ends up in Tashkent or Armenistan or God-knows-where) -- only to come up, that is to say, standing on his head, standing with the weight of the world on his shoulders, like Atlas, because he has his head stuck in a hole and his feet treading on outer spaces, and because all masses are equally alike subject to some simple spells like those in gravity wells.

So, let's give it up, shall we?, for DLE!
Hip? Hip? Hip-hop-hoo-pray for DLE?

Thanks for listening to the flip side of the record,
Donald L Emerick

PS: Trying to get a response out of others -- negative or positive -- is what attention getters are all about.  And, because we'd be at this attention, we may thus may take our ease, when dismissed by what commanded our attention.