[Newspoetry] NYTimes.com Article: Preaching Against the 'Evil' of Consumerism

bwp61 at ix.netcom.com bwp61 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 1 19:57:25 CST 2003

This article from NYTimes.com
has been sent to you by bwp61 at ix.netcom.com.

It's the first newspoetry-free day in four years, and I'm having withdrawal symptoms.  This article put a grin on my kisser, though.

Cheers,

Bob Porter

bwp61 at ix.netcom.com

Preaching Against the 'Evil' of Consumerism

January 1, 2003
By CONSTANCE L. HAYS

Bill Talen, known as Reverend Billy, has been exhorting
people to resist temptation -- the temptation to shop.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/01/business/01BILL.html?ex=1042472645&ei=1&en=3616e8d213416325

HOW TO ADVERTISE
onlinesales at nytimes.com or visit our online media
kit at http://www.nytimes.com/adinfo

help at nytimes.com.

Copyright 2002 The New York Times Company