[Newspoetry] starting to put up media from new year's event

Editor-Within-Chief futrelle at shout.net
Thu Jan 2 13:42:22 CST 2003

I added a new category to the main page, "Events".

I'm starting to digitize and reformat media from the new year's
event, and post it.

First up is "The Ventriloquist's Adminsitration" featuring William on
MC duty, me on the surface of jupiter drumset, and Paul on funky bass.

http://www.newspoetry.com/2003/ventriloquist.html

Coming soon: "Andrea Yates Verdict Blues" and "Sharia Woman"
featuring The Newspoets' Auxilliary Pickup Band featuring:
- Indigo Agni, percussion
- Ben Blanchard, drums
- Rick Burkhardt, digital piano
- Bethany Cooper, electric guitar
- Mark Enslin, acoustic guitar
- Joe Futrelle, vocals, SK-5, harmonica
- Andy Griecevich, Arp Pro Soloist
- Paul Kotheimer, vocals, bass
- Sehvilla Mann, percussion
(A band consisting entirely of newspoets(!)).

and lots of readings.  And a couple of photos.  If anyone else has
photos from the party, ideally incriminating ones, I would love to
put them up, so could you please send them to me?  Thanks,

Editor-within-chief
http://www.newspoetry.com/