[Newspoetry] Poets Against the War

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 21 17:01:19 CDT 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------

 A Contingent of Poets Against the War on October 25th!

We urge you to join the Washington, DC demonstration on October 25th to
end the occupation of Iraq, organized by United for Peace and Justice.
Read more about the March at
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/article.php?id=1957.

Join D.C. Poets Against the War and poets from around the country as we
read poetry to the gathering multitudes and march together at the October
25 rally. Meet up southwest of the Washington monument, between the
monument and 17th Street at 10:15 AM on the morning of the 25th. Look for
the D.C. Poets Against the War banner. Bring some poems -- your own or
anyone else's -- to read before and/or during the rally. Or just come to
march with other poets. Contact Sarah Browning,  browning at womenarts.org
for more information.

-- from Poets Against the War and our DC chapter --
http://dcpaw.mahost.org/