[Newspoetry] arrrrrrrgghghhhH!!!

Robert Porter bwp61 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Sep 24 11:57:44 CDT 2003

The Direct Marketing Association, who are one of the prime movers of the
legal challenge to the do-not-call list, can be contacted at the following
numbers:

Headquarters
1120 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036-6700
Telephone: 212.768.7277
Fax: 212.302.6714

Washington D. C. Office
1111 19th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20036-3603
Telephone: 202.955.5030
Fax: 202.955.0085

They also have a whole page full of other phone numbers and e-mail
addresses here:

http://www.the-dma.org/aboutdma/contactthedma.shtml

I'm not suggesting that they be spammed, flamed, or otherwise harassed,
but one could certainly call them and make one's displeasure known.

Just a thought.

-- Bob Porter