[Newspoetry] Late Night Radio: ODing on Empty Waves of Grain Void

DL Emerick emerick at chorus.net
Wed Dec 7 04:57:11 CST 2005

Senator Clinton, in Pander Mode
Hillary Clinton's decision to co-sponsor a bill to criminalize the burning of the American flag should be seen as pandering.
See NYT story: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/07/opinion/07wed2.html?th&emc=th

(And, by the way, Happy Pearl Harbor Day!
The day when we celebrate the phenomenal strategic inadequacies of American intelligence operations!
Pearl Harbor?  Didn't see it coming!
Sinking of the Lusitania?  Nope, not that either.
How about the Maine?  Remember that?  Nope.
Well, how about current events -- Twin Towers?  Nope.
Disaster in Iraq.  Nope.

Well, what the hell do we spend billions on, then?
For the thrill of cloak and dagger, the mystique, Man!
It's just the idea that we know more, even though, time after time, we are proved by facts actually to know nothing that was operative, nothing that was useful,
nothing that you couldn't have found discussed extremely well in the Sunday comic sections of the newspaper.

Power loves the idea of secret knowledge -- as a defense against critics, because there is always the chance (extremely remote) that the decision makers actually do know something vital that no one else does.  Even if they never do, it's the mythos, the mythology of power, the idea that the powerful are somehow endowed with secret knowledge, as to the states of affairs, above and beyond mortal kin.

It's the god-complex, in short -- difficult to fight when so many so willingly profess some foolish belief in a god, especially one who spends half of each morning trying to figure out how to put his pants on one leg at a time.  (Duh, if I were to do it one leg at a time, I might not be able to finish, let me do it both legs at a time....  From the Secret Philosophical Files of GW Bush, Commander in Chief, Defender of the Faith, Upholder of the Constitution (NOT!), President (seemingly but what things that only seem to be) of the United States, and Husband of that wonderful little airhead, laura bush (whose personna does entitle her names to have any capital letters whatso-fucking-ever -- in fact, if there were ever a case below lower case, we'd use it here, as an example to all other pretentious little *?>**??! like her.  (forgive the unspeakable profanity here, my friends, but there are some profane words we just can't even utter, mutter than as we try, and it has nothing !
 at all to do with the anal-retentive shits who run the mind-fucking, cock-sucking turd-swallowing FCC.)

Segue aside, well hell, I only live to segue, so let's cut the crap for once.  Shock Newspoetry is all segue, all the time, nothing but segue, as we seek to subvert the usual dull reactions to the news: glazed eyes, drowsiness, sleep.  Lulalaby and goodnight, with Peter Jennings (aka the dead), don't you fret in your slumbering.

Well, hell (deja vu -- didn't I just say that -- how boring), you KNOW I'm wired, 24-7, and I can't sleep tonight, tonight, won't be just any night... except that it is, always, just any night, when I am up and rocking, blasting 360 at you, head full of steam, vapor, mist, fog...  yes, fans, it's DL loose on the airwaves, all night long, and fans, speaking of commercial relief, have you thought of what you'd do for headache relief if your head were really aching?  Chop it off!  Yes, that's what the American Institute of ParaAbsNormality recommends today in their latest monthly issue of Kiss Off or Kiss Up! (aka KoKu).  Knock it off, literally, no other method works so well as to end headaches forever.  (ParaNorms say you can't tell the difference, anyway, physically, but the headaches are gone, gone, yes going and gone...)

So, what about this bitch Clinton, fucking us over the way her husband worked over Monica in the Oval Ovary Office, where he had his supplicant, so to speak, sucking away at him, sucking out state secrets and other phlegm from his mighty totem pole, the one night schtick of the blind man, the one whose eye is ever closed, unless it is open, shooting its wad right at you, gushing in praise of the lips that sycophantically suck up to you -- as Rice ever dreams of doing to the big W (as if she hasn't already done it, dude... have you ever seen any woman drool like that, when her man is mentioned... god, it's got to be the biggest sexual experience of a life-time to be President of the USofA (even if you have to sleep with **aura goody tu-sh-oes**)  I mean, can you imagine any other reason a 60 year old man like GW spends hours every day, getting in shape?  Hell, he jumps in the sack with any willing and wanting woman at 10 pm, every night... and doesn't get the fuck-up until 8 !
 AM the next day -- it's just one long orgasm after another with that guy...    hell, it's no wonder he doesn't have time to bone up on policy, he's too busy boning every woman within miles of the old WH on Penn Ave...)  and there' ms-stress laura, shut out of the bed-room, calling her pals up to go down to the bar, to get out of GW ways, so she doesn't have to take part, all the time, in his sexual perversions and adventures...  (Rumor has it that she quit the night that Rummy wanted to hop in bed with GW, and didn't want any part of laura...  boy, was she miffed and steamed... and even when Cheney came over and started sucking her off, she wasn't thrilled by a second rater doing her...  (but, as they say, she came anyway))

Oh, yeah, this news segment is about that bitch Clinton and the flag burning crime law...  well, my lib friends, this has got to convince you that Hil is as corrupt as her hubba-bubba Bill...  Hil is not a liberal any more than Bill ever was -- but it fit the right-wing conspiracy's deep and sinster and spinster plans to portray one of their own as if he were a liberal -- now they want his spewing-spouse Hil to have the same honor-if-ick!  But, fans, we libs should decide who is lib and who is not --- and by every measure I ever made, Hil ain't it fans.  She'll sell you down the river faster than Simono Legree sold Little Liza... and still get his patrimonial before she leaves on the river boat...

If the liberals were organized, they's never recognize Hil or Bil as a member of the club(bers)...   but, then, that's the tragedy of the common liberals, they never are organized -- you want organization -- well join the nazi-republicans.... they're organized, they're on the same page, they have a message, they aren't like a thousand independent thinking free souls...  in short, every time you hear some one criticize the libs for not having a plan they all agree upon .. just tell the penis-head "Isn't that beautiful...we have no party b-ideology... we only want to see what actually has a chance to work best..."

You wanna be a slave (a fucking rich one, maybe, but still a slave?  Go join the nazi-gop.  Free-thinkers don't have a unifying ideology, by the very definition of the term free thinking -- and all those chowder head commentators who complain about this just show their own deep-rooted party loyalties, superceding reason and fact.  (I have in mind Dave Brooks and George Will here, but the latter is the bigger rat-faced lying little weasel.))

Time for a station break?  Why does it always need to piss when I am really getting going good?  Huh?  Oh, the station just needs to go out for a cig...  See you in five or ten... and hell, if the smoking really gets going, who knows when we'll be baaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

***static ensues***  (as if it hadn't been there all along)