[Newspoetry] REDUNDANT BOUNTY

DL Emerick emerick at chorus.net
Wed May 11 13:46:09 CDT 2005

"I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst...

And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life...

You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure... but don't worry...

You will someday.

--Lester Burnham (American Beauty)"

Borrowed above quote from the web... (ryan.ghod.org)

on [Newspoetry] a game for the future tense, I now add, a new law, reflecting on the fact that 'The Bigger it is, the Simpler it becomes.' -- that the unique and the singular can not, by any stretch of the imagination, ever be understood -- or even whether the unique is singular, or versa, singularly unique are the redundancy rules.

REDUNDANT BOUNTY
The web is vast,
and repeats itself,
all over the place: