[Newspoetry] Laughing at Liars: scorning evil's pretentiousnesses

enslin at prairienet.org enslin at prairienet.org
Fri May 13 11:19:53 CDT 2005

Hi Don

On these subjects there are also Herbert Brün's ideas:

Believers make liars.

Truth as the time during which the intent and content of a person's
statement can not and will not be in conflict or contradictions with the
intent and content of any oher statement this person would make in
response to any situation, question, or statement presented.

and

"If, while a person tells what he honestly thinks a lie, his telling turns
true behind his back, he still is honestly telling a lie and erroneously
telling the truth."
--hb, my words and where i want them

... and other variations of these.

Don, do you have a blog? It would be nice to be able to read your writings
in a pleasing format and archived together.

--Mark