[Newspoetry] Random bonzo newspoem

William at Spineless Books william at spinelessbooks.com
Sat May 14 01:50:37 CDT 2005

Roll your own:

http://spinelessbooks.com/cgi-bin/newspoem20050514/sonnet.cgi

Headline drowns uprising in blood

taking a cold, risky plunge for a taste of abalone
many of the thousands of demonstrators in the city square cried - it was
their first public forum in years
as speculators who had sold contracts now rushed to buy them back
I'm not advocating official censorship but
the companies said Friday
in cities facing budget deficits, cellphones become
a taxpayer
one of the more thoughtful contemporary music bands to emerge
began when armed men freed 2000 inmates from prison
don't confuse a respirator with a working brain
the US
a problem
music is by its nature the most abstract of all art forms, yet an Italian
man who didn't tell his bride he was impotent
is back on the radar screens of intelligence agencies

> Bush shouldn't be hard to understand
>
> without any sign of exhaustion
> local hospitals reported that dozens of people were shot to death and scores
> more wounded
> the advent of Communism
> I'm not advocating official censorship but
> Pentagon seeks to shut dozens of bases across nation
> in cities facing budget deficits, cellphone becomes a taxpayer
> had a party last weekend in Virginia Beach
> pronouncements about music, however silly, take on lives of their own
> one of the more thoughtful contemporary music bands to emerge
> don't forget the horns and goatee
> don't confuse a respirator with a working brain
> late HIV diagnosis a problem
> and when you think about the more disadvantaged groups and asylum seekers
> would welcome a respite from gore

William

Spineless Books Box 2458 Providence RI 02906 http://spinelessbooks.com

While reading email listen to Eclectic Seizure online:
http://spinelessbooks.com/eclecticseizure/2004
http://spinelessbooks.com/eclecticseizure/2005